About the Role
You will play an important role as part of the Clover warehouse team, working safely and efficiently with our products.
As a purpose-driven, certified B corporation, Clover is leading the way for conscious businesses by demonstrating care for all stakeholders and moving the world forward.
We are committed to lowering our environmental impact and meeting our sustainability targets, by providing kids and adults with healthy, nutritious, and delicious products that are made with care for animals, people, and the planet.
Hourly pay rate: $28.79
Duties include working in the refrigerated warehouse @ +34 degrees Fahrenheit, on the corrugation line, placing product into boxes. Additional duties include unloading, reloading, palletizing product, and maintaining clean and sanitary personal habits in keeping with a food distribution operation.
What You Bring to the Team
- Ability to read and comprehend loading and receiving documentation.
- Ability to operate handheld inventory system.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to operate pallet jacks, and forklifts.
- Load / Unload trucks and stay up to speed with machinery.
- Read Lot Code dates and rotate products.
- Read and understand route loading schematics.
- Must be able to follow directions, stay on task, work well with others, and be a team player.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Execute all job duties in accordance with Clover’s rigorous Food Safety and Quality programs and policies.
- Fully understand your role and associated responsibilities for maintaining food safety and quality at Clover.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED required.
- Work involves heavy lifting, dragging and stacking of product. Individual units of product range to 40 pounds. These units must be unloaded, unstacked and restacked through a range of motion of ground level up to 6 feet off of the ground.
- May be kneeling to stack on lower racks.
- Walking on a variety of surfaces.
- Twisting motions predominately at the waist level.
Clover Sonoma operates 24 hours/7 days a week. Work schedules vary, flexibility is critical. Shifts are typically, four (4) days, ten (10) hours a day.
Pursuant to Clover Sonoma’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy, applicants to this position are required to take and pass a drug test with results satisfactory to the Company following a conditional offer of employment and before commencing work.
We value Clover Sonoma’s company culture and values and an ideal candidate would: Have an overwhelmingly positive attitude; Value and listen to other team members; Possess the aptitude for creative problem solving and critical thinking; and Have the courage to do the right thing even when difficult or unpopular.
About Clover Sonoma
Third-generation family owned and operated, Clover Sonoma is recognized as a leader at the forefront of the dairy industry with their full line of conventional and organic dairy products. The Petaluma-based company in California’s beautiful Sonoma County has always held themselves to higher industry standards and is a dairy with many firsts. Clover was the first dairy in the United States to become American Humane Certified for the humane treatment of their animals, the first to switch to a 100% plant based, renewable carton and the first milk brand to launch a post-consumer recycled (PCR) gallon milk jug, made with 30% recycled plastic. In addition, Clover holds their partnership of family-owned dairy farms to a higher standard with its own unique Clover Promise of Excellence — a set of regulations to ensure the highest level of animal welfare, product quality, and sustainability measures are followed.
Clover is also known for their involvement in the community, giving back at least 5% of annual profits through Clover Cares and most notably their infamous mascot, Clo the Cow, whose witty puns and billboards have been delighting Northern California for over 50 years! With a history of ‘do-gooding’ built into their DNA, Clover was proud to become a Certified B Corporation® in 2016 – meaning that we use business as a force for good by putting people and planet alongside profit.
Clover Sonoma is a proud equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity for the benefit of our employees, our consumers, our products, our community and the planet. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace for everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.