About the Role
Clover Sonoma is looking for a motivated individual with strong quality assurance experience to join our team as a Quality Assurance Technician. This position will be responsible for the required tests, inspections, and documentation to assist Clover in assuring product quality and food safety across all product lines, packaging, and ingredients. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Hourly Range per hour: $23.99-$28.22 pending DOE
Full time – Sunday through Thursday – 8 pm to 4:30 am
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, or related field; 2-3 years of experience performing quality tests in a food processing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Chemistry and microbiology experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
- Perform moderate physical labor on the job to include walking, climbing steps and ladders, lifting 50lbs, pushing and pulling 200lbs
- Must be shift flexible –company is operational 24/7
- HACCP/Preventive Controls or SQF training highly desirable
Pursuant to Clover Sonoma’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy, applicants to this position are required to take and pass a drug test with results satisfactory to the Company following a conditional offer of employment and before commencing work.
We value Clover Sonoma’s company culture and values and an ideal candidate would: Have an overwhelmingly positive attitude; Value and listen to other team members; Possess the aptitude for creative problem solving and critical thinking; and Have the courage to do the right thing even when difficult or unpopular.
About Clover Sonoma
Third-generation family owned and operated, Clover Sonoma is recognized as a leader at the forefront of the dairy industry. The Petaluma-based company in Northern California’s beautiful Sonoma County was the first dairy in the United States to become American Humane Certified, and hold its partnership of family-owned dairy farms to a higher standard by developing its own unique Clover Promise of Excellence. Clover Sonoma is proud to bring conscious dairy products direct from its farms to consumers. As a Certified B Corporation®, the company uses its business as a force for good, and its passionate support of animal welfare, sustainable business practices, and local community have always been hallmarks of the business. Each year the company gives back at least five percent of its profits to support these passions under its Clover Cares program. For more information, please visit www.cloversonoma.com and join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
Clover Sonoma is a proud equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity for the benefit of our employees, our consumers, our products, our community and the planet. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace for everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need