About the Role
The Sr. IT Manager and Process Improvement Manager will oversee essential business systems and processes and find ways to make them more efficient. This person will provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives with a strong understanding of how to identify and implement technology to enhance them. This role is at the heart of cross-functional collaboration and partnership in determining current and future processes and maximizing efficiencies with the evolving system architecture. This person is a key leader and contributor in defining strategies that will impact multiple departmental work streams and will develop, analyze, measure, optimize, and document current and future processes across the organization.
This person takes a holistic approach to end-to-end process creation, evaluation, improvement, and mapping, creating the foundation for how teams work together. This role will work closely with all business areas to improve the efficiency of the business processes while ensuring they align with the company’s key initiatives/accountabilities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in IT management, ERP implementations, workflow creation and design, and wide-ranging business operations familiarity. This position reports to the Director of I.T.
As a purpose-driven, certified B corporation, Clover is leading the way for conscious businesses by demonstrating care for all stakeholders and moving the world forward.
We are committed to lowering our environmental impact and meeting our sustainability targets, by providing kids and adults with healthy, nutritious, and delicious products that are made with care for animals, people, and the planet.
Salary Range: 145,000.00 To 160,000.00 (USD) annually pending DOE
What You Bring to the Team
- 8+ years’ experience in process optimization, operations, and information system application or business management.
- BA/BS in Project management, Business or related field.
- Understand enterprise applications such as ERP, Demand Planning, and other relevant systems and how to use them to improve processes.
- Experience implementing Information Technology systems such as ERP, etc.
- Strong understanding of how to apply technology to improve processes
- Ability to translate requirements between stakeholders and Information Technology team
- Experience in the Food and Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods industry preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, Infor M3 preferred
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party consultants
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Strong leadership skills
- A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
- A strategic and analytical mindset.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Lean, Six Sigma, or Lean Six Sigma Certification is a strong plus
- Project management, PMP certification a plus
Pursuant to Clover Sonoma’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy, applicants to this position are required to take and pass a drug test with results satisfactory to the Company following a conditional offer of employment and before commencing work.
We value Clover Sonoma’s company culture and values and an ideal candidate would: Have an overwhelmingly positive attitude; Value and listen to other team members; Possess the aptitude for creative problem solving and critical thinking; and Have the courage to do the right thing even when difficult or unpopular.
About Clover Sonoma
Third-generation family owned and operated, Clover Sonoma is recognized as a leader at the forefront of the dairy industry with their full line of conventional and organic dairy products. The Petaluma-based company in California’s beautiful Sonoma County has always held themselves to higher industry standards and is a dairy with many firsts. Clover was the first dairy in the United States to become American Humane Certified for the humane treatment of their animals, the first to switch to a 100% plant based, renewable carton and the first milk brand to launch a post-consumer recycled (PCR) gallon milk jug, made with 30% recycled plastic. In addition, Clover holds their partnership of family-owned dairy farms to a higher standard with its own unique Clover Promise of Excellence — a set of regulations to ensure the highest level of animal welfare, product quality, and sustainability measures are followed.
Clover is also known for their involvement in the community, giving back at least 5% of annual profits through Clover Cares and most notably their infamous mascot, Clo the Cow, whose witty puns and billboards have been delighting Northern California for over 50 years! With a history of ‘do-gooding’ built into their DNA, Clover was proud to become a Certified B Corporation® in 2016 – meaning that we use business as a force for good by putting people and planet alongside profit.
Clover Sonoma is a proud equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity for the benefit of our employees, our consumers, our products, our community and the planet. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace for everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.