Caramel Sea Salt Eggnog Streusel Muffins
This incredibly yummy streusel-topped muffin is made with our special holiday edition Clover Organic Caramel Sea Salt Eggnog!
It’s the perfect quick breakfast treat, decadent snack, or popular take-along to your festive family gathering.
Prep Time30 minutes/makes 10 large muffins
For the Streusel:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice blend
- 5 tablespoons Clover Unsalted Organic Butter, cut into small pieces
For the Muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground pumpkin spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup Clover Organic Caramel Sea Salt Eggnog
- 1 large Clover Cage-Free Egg
- 5 tablespoons Clover Unsalted Organic Butter, melted & cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 : Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners for 10 muffins. Set aside.
- 2 : Make streusel. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the butter and cut into dry ingredients with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- 3 : Make muffin batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- 4 : In a medium bowl, combine eggnog, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients & mix until just combined.
- 5 : Place (1) tablespoon muffin batter in each muffin cup. Top with (1) teaspoon of streusel. Add more batter to cover the streusel. Top with remaining streusel.
- 6 : Bake muffins for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool. Enjoy with a cold glass of Clover Milk!