Golden Moon Breakfast Bowl
1 cup Clover Sonoma
Golden Moon Milk
5 tbsp maple syrup
3/4 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup instant oats
1/3 cup pecans
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp pomegranate arils,
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2 In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients excluding the moon milk.
- 3Spread an even layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Bake for 10-15 min, tossing every 5 min to make sure they don’t burn.
- 5In a small saucepan, bring the Golden Moon Milk to a light simmer, then lower the heat.
- 6Pour over a warm bowl of freshly baked granola.
- 7Add additional stone fruit or pomegranate arils if desired.
- 8Store remaining granola in an airtight container and enjoy later in the week.