Lavender Blue Moon Milk Popsicles
Keep calm and dairy on! This soothing lavender popsicle is the perfect way to relax as the weather gets warmer.
- 2 cups Clover Sonoma Blue Moon Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Lavender Buds
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1In a small saucepan: add moon milk, lavender buds and seeds from the vanilla bean + pod. Throw it all in!
- 2Bring all to a simmer then remove from the heat and cover (20 minutes).
- 3Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- 4Add honey and mix until melted.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator
- 6Fill popsicle molds and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- 7Enjoy during the warm summer days or as an after dinner treat!