Pink Moon Milk Pancakes
This pancake recipe has us Clover the moon! We hope you enjoy this modern twist on a classic breakfast staple.
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Clover Sonoma Pink Moon Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Fresh Cherries
- 3 Hibiscus Tea bags (loose or bags)
- 1 Orange
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- Olive Oil to coat pan
- 1Hibiscus Syrup: In a medium saucepan, heat two cups of water to a simmer and add hibiscus loose leaves or tea bags. Remove from heat and cover for 15 minutes.
- 2Return to medium high heat and reduce to about 1 cup.
- 3Add honey until it melts.
- 4In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Add this to the tea mixture and combine well.
- 5Set aside to cool, then place in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature when ready to serve with your pancakes.
- 6Pancakes: In a large bowl, whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt together
- 7In a medium bowl combine moon milk, egg and vanilla extract together and pour in with dry goods
- 8Once mixed, stir in chopped cherries.
- 9Heat stovetop or pan over medium-high heat, lightly oil.
- 10Scoop 1/8 - 1/4 cups of batter and flip after bubbling and golden brown.
- 11 To keep warm until ready to serve, place in the oven at 200 degrees.
- 12Serve with fresh Clover Sonoma whipped cream, fresh mint and a dash of powdered sugar. Enjoy!