Steak and Pepper Kabobs with Garlic Butter Chimichurri
Lindsay over at The Toasted Pine Nut had a camp out in her backyard in Southern California and cooked up some delicious recipes with Clover Sonoma products. Check out the rest of the recipes: Grilled Cinnamon Sugar Peaches with Ice Cream & Grilled Cheese for 2
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1/2 stick Garlic & Herb Butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 onion, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cut in 2 inch pieces
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeno, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ Garlic & Lemon Herb Butter, melted
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Place the steak, garlic butter, and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Stir to combine and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the shallot, jalapeno, parsley, cilantro, oregano, vinegar, garlic butter, olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix to combine. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat the grill on high for about 5 minutes. Once hot, turn down the heat to medium
- 4Pierce the steak, onion, and pepper with metal skewers, alternating between the meat, pepper, and onion pieces. If you are using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for 1 hour before you assemble the kabobs.
- 5Place the kabobs on the grill for 3 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for 2 - 3 minutes.
- 6Plate the grilled kabobs and top with the chimichurri.