Blue Moon Milk Wins Good Housekeeping’s 2022 Healthy Snack Award
Blue Moon Milk Has Landed …an Award! Good Housekeeping’s 2022 Healthy Snack Award to be exact. And we’re Clover the Moon! The award winners will be featured in Good Housekeeping’s July/August 2022 issue and online at GoodHousekeeping.com/healthysnacks.
Good Housekeeping Nutrition Lab pored over the nutrition facts, ingredient lists and flavor profiles of hundreds of snacks, including drinks, bars, crackers and more. Then, they enlisted dozens of taste testers to help choose the winners (tough job!). The result? Their 79 top picks that excel in nutrition and taste.
Their choices focus on innovative, tasty snacks in the food space that meet the following criteria:
- Made with real and recognizable ingredients that you can say and pronounce
- Prioritize fiber-filled and protein-rich sources
- Free from trans fat and partially hydrogenated oils
- 300 calories or less per serving
- 10 g of added sugar or less per serving
- 300 mg sodium or less per serving