Right of Access
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You have the right to request access for free, twice per year. We will need to collect information to verify your identity. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request)
You may make a request in the following ways:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form here.
- Call us at (800) 237-3315
On receiving the request, we will provide the information in a portable and easily accessible format, normally within 45 days of the request.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete personal information. This right does not apply where we need to retain the personal information in order to:
- Provide goods or services to the consumer
- Detect or resolve security issues or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Conduct research in the public interest
- Safeguard the right to free speech
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA or other laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Categories of Personal Information to Be Collected
We collect or may collect personal information about you. Personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household:
(A) Identifiers such as a real name, postal address, internet protocol address, physical address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information does not include publicly available information.
Sources of Categories of Personal Information
Purposes for Using Categories of Personal Information
We collect personal information for administering our business activities and providing customer service. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
Clover does not disclose personal information for business purposes.
Categories of Personal Information Sold
Clover does not sell personal information.
Methods We Use to Protect Your Information.
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
We honor your browser’s “Do Not Track” signal.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information You Take from Our Site.
Any information that you download from our site is for private use, it is not to be reproduced for use in public unless otherwise consented to by Clover Stornetta Farms.
Links to Other Sites.
We may provide links to other websites or direct you to other websites not owned or controlled by us that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We are not, however, responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy contained on other websites. Links to websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by us of those websites, any products or services described therein, or any other material contained therein. You may visit those websites directly for their individual privacy policies.