Grilled Cinnamon Sugar Peaches with Ice Cream
Lindsay over at The Toasted Pine Nut had a camp out in her backyard in Southern California and cooked up some delicious recipes with Clover Sonoma products. Check out the rest of the recipes: Steak and Pepper Kabobs with Garlic Butter Chimichurru & Grilled Cheese for 2
- 1 : Preheat the grill on high for about 5 minutes. Once hot, turn down the heat to medium.
- 2 : Cut the peaches in half and remove the center pit.
- 3 : Place the peaches on the grill, flat side down, and grill for five minutes until the peach slightly softens and there are grill marks.
- 4 : Flip the peach and grill the other side for about 3 minutes.
- 5 : Place the peaches, and place 1 teaspoon of the brown sugar cinnamon butter in the center cavity of each peach.
- 6 : Also top it with scoop vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with additional cinnamon for garnish.