Grilled Cheese for 2
Lindsay over at The Toasted Pine Nut had a camp out in her backyard in Southern California and cooked up some delicious recipes with Clover Sonoma products. Check out the rest of the recipes: Grilled Cinnamon Sugar Peaches with Ice Cream & Steak and Pepper Kabobs with Garlic Butter Chimichurri.
- 4 slices of your favorite bread (country, gluten free, sourdough)
- 4 tablespoons Clover Sonoma Organic Salted Butter, room temperature
- 4 – 6 slices Clover Sonoma Organic Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1Preheat the grill on high for about 5 minutes. Once hot, turn down the heat to medium.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon onto one side of each slice of spread and set aside.
- 3Place two slices of bread, butter side down, onto the grill. Add the cheese on top of the bread and the other slice of bread on top, butter side up.
- 4Close the lid and allow to cook for 2 - 3 minutes until it appears golden brown and there are grill marks on the bread.
- 5Flip the grilled cheese to cook the other side for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from the grill, cut into halves, and enjoy!