Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe
Let’s face it, everyone loves cookies, but no one wants to wait for them while they cook in the oven. The solution? Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, made using Clover Organic Milk and Butter.
Quick, easy, and indulgent, 10 minutes is all you need to whip up this delicious treat that is sure to become a holiday tradition at your house. Don’t forget that when you share your holiday baking traditions on social media using #CheersToTraditions,
Here’s the full recipe, courtesy of This Mess is Ours. This cookie dough is great in its own, but it’s also incredible when paired with some Clover Sonoma Ice Cream.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Made with Clover Organic Milk and Butter
Prep TimePrep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Serves: 3 dozen bites
- ¼ cup organic Clover Organic Salted Butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup organic light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Clover Organic Whole Milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour or plain all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 : In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a strong arm and a wooden spoon beat the sugars, Clover Organic Salted Butter, and peanut butter until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Mix in the Clover Organic Whole Milk and vanilla. Then add the salt and the flour, mix on low or by hand until incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- 2 : Use a mini ice cream scoop or a half tablespoon measure to scoop up little balls of the dough. Gently roll the dough between the palms of your hands until the bite is smooth and perfectly round. Two bite portions are perfect.
- 3 : The cookie dough is ready to be eaten immediately or you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. If stored in the fridge bring to room temperature before eating.