Clo’s Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Fire up the griddle! We’ve got breakfast covered with this simple, family-pleasing pancake recipe. These fluffy flapjacks come together with ease and are packed with protein-rich Clover Organic Milk, cage-free brown eggs, and plain Greek yogurt for a nutritious start to your day.
To save time (and have pancakes at the ready on busy weekday mornings) you can even make the batter a day in advance and refrigerate it.
Serve your short stack with a generous pat of Clover Organic Butter and drizzle on the maple syrup, or top with your favorite fresh fruit. Oh, and make extra. Everyone will want seconds!
Makes 10 large pancakes.
- 1 : In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, milk, Greek yogurt, butter and vanilla extract.
- 2 : In a separate medium-sized bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3 : Slowly add the dry flour mixture to the liquid mixture and whisk between additions until smooth. Let the batter sit for 15 minutes. (Note: At this point you can cover and refrigerate the batter overnight if you plan to cook the next morning).
- 4 : Heat a non-stick pancake griddle or large frying pan on medium/high heat. Ladle out the batter and cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake (about 2 minutes). Flip and cook the other side.
- 5 : Serve immediately topped with additional butter, maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.