Clover Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
Everybody knows Clover Organic Eggnog is the taste of the holidays! We’ve been making our special blend of this festive favorite for three generations, based on the original spiked version our Clover founding fathers crafted with great pleasure. We know your taste buds will jingle as you sip our creamy, subtly sweet and perfectly spiced nog. It’s an old-fashioned indulgence we love sharing for a limited time each year.
But don’t be deceived. Drinking eggnog is just one of the many ways to enjoy this versatile treat. It’s also a decadent ingredient that delivers rich layers of flavor in recipes like this holiday fudge. These luscious squares are sure to satisfy Santa’s sweet tooth, and make a perfect gift for teachers, neighbors, and friends. Be sure to make an extra batch for your family. Our Clover Organic Eggnog Fudge Bites will disappear quicker than you can say, I believe.
- 1 (7oz) jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Clover Organic Eggnog
- 3/4 cup Clover Organic Salted Butter
- 1Line the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Place marshmallow cream, white chocolate chips, nutmeg, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3Combine butter, sugar and eggnog in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently as butter melts. Bring to a rolling boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 4Pour hot mixture over the ingredients in a standing mixer with a whisk attachment. Whip on medium speed until white chocolate is melted and batter is smooth (about one minute). Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle the top lightly with extra nutmeg.
- 6Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set. Loosen edges of fudge with a knife and invert the pan to remove the block. Peel away the parchment paper and cut into bite-sized squares.