Heavenly Blueberry Cheesecake
Creamy, rich and oh-so-silky smooth, Clover Organic Cream Cheese delivers big on flavor and texture. Made from farm fresh Clover Organic Milk, it’s a versatile kitchen staple that stands alone as a topping for toasted bagels, or used as a base for dips and sauces. We think it takes desserts like this Heavenly Blueberry Cheesecake to the next level!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons Clover Organic Butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Clover Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Clover Organic Sour Cream
- 1 1/4 cups pure cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons bourbon vanilla extract
- 3 large Clover Organic Cage-Free Brown Eggs + 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Clover Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
For the Blueberry Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 : Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- 2 : Make the crust : Lightly coat the inside of a 9″ springform pan with non-stick spray. Pulse graham crackers and sugar in a food processor until crumbly. Pour into a mixing bowl and gradually add melted butter until combined. Press crust firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- 3 : Make the Blueberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, bring the blueberries, sugar and water to a gentle simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool.
- 4 : Make the Cheesecake filling : In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Beat in the eggs and yolks. Stir in the flour, mixing just until combined. Quickly stir in the cream, mixing just until incorporated. Pour filling evenly into the prepared crust.
- 5 : Wrap the bottom and sides of the springform pan in two layers of tin foil. Place the wrapped cheesecake pan into a large, deep baking dish and fill half way with water to create a water bath.
- 6 : Carefully place the baking dish on the center oven rack. Bake the cheesecake for 1 hour and 25 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to sit, undisturbed, for 55 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR during this time.
- 7 : Carefully remove the pan from the oven, and transfer the cheesecake to a cooling rack. Cool completely. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- 8 : When ready to serve, loosen the sides of the springform and run a knife very gently around the edge of the cake. Remove the pan. Transfer the cake to a serving dish. Spread blueberry sauce on top. Slice and plate with additional blueberry sauce if desired.