Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon, Brown Sugar & Clover Butter
This super simple summer dessert pairs juicy, sun-ripened peaches with our delicious Clover Butter for a show stopping finale that’s fit for a backyard BBQ party or an elegant dinner soirée. Best of all, with just three ingredients it comes together in no time.
- (6) ripe firm freestone peaches
- (1) stick of Clover Butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. crown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1Wash, pit, and slice peaches in half. Place on a plate.
- 2In a separate bowl, melt the butter (takes about 25 seconds in a microwave). Whisk in honey, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Brush both sides of each peach liberally with the melted butter mixture, and place cut side down on upper rack of a hot grill. Grill over indirect heat for 4-5 minutes per side, until the peaches are softened and caramelized with grill marks.
- 4Remove from grill to small serving bowls. Top with Clover whipped cream or Sweet Cream Ice Cream, and drizzle with remaining cinnamon butter. Serve immediately!