Frozen Organic Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles
When summer temperatures are on the rise, it’s time to beat the heat with an ice cold treat: Clover Organic Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles!
These easy-to-make frozen pops have just two wholesome ingredients, and no added sugar or preservatives. Moms will love that these DIY froyos are packed with nutritious protein and fresh seasonal fruits, while kids will just plain love the taste. Whip up a batch and be sure to make extras to share with friends for smiles all around!
CLOVER FROZEN GREEK FROYO-FRUIT POPSICLES (makes 8 popsicles)
Other yummy combinations to try: banana, mango, pineapple, raspberry, peach (or a combination).
Prep Time10 minutes + freezing time
- 2 cups Clover Organic Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled (*you may substitute an equivalent amount of other fresh fruit of choice)
- 1 : Place the strawberries in a large bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher into a chunky puree.
- 2 : Add the yogurt to the bowl, and gently fold the strawberries into the yogurt. Carefully spoon the mixture into the popsicle molds and insert a stick handle in each.
- 3 : Freeze until completely solid. To unmold the popsicles, dip the bottom of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
- 4 : Enjoy!