Homemade Yogurt Tubes
With the kids home so much this summer, Lindsay at The Toasted Pine Nut has been searching for activities to keep her kiddos occupied. She’s tie-dyed (twice). She’s slimed. She’s made copious amounts of friendship bracelets.
Her favorite thing has been huddling around the kitchen island and making some sort of treat together. She thought it would be fun to make a homemade version of one of their favorite snacks – yogurt tubes!
This recipe is great because it contains healthy, whole food ingredients that you probably have stashed away in your fridge or freezer.
Instead of yogurt, she is using our favorite Clover Sonoma Whole Milk! Whole milk is a staple in Lindsay’s house and really gives these tubes a creamy, delicious consistency. The protein and calcium in yogurt also makes a power-packed snack to energize any body.
– 1 ½ cup Clover Whole Milk
– 1 cup frozen mixed berries
– 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
– 1/4 cup peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons agave nectar
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
– pinch of salt
- 1 : Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- 2 : Spoon the smoothie mixture into the tubes, filling it to the “fill line.” If you’re planning on freezing them, they’ll need that room to expand.
- 3 : Press the zipper to close off the tube and store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them!