Holiday Cornflake and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies
● 1 cup (2 sticks) Clover Sweet Cream
unsalted butter, room temperature
● 1 [¾] cups brown sugar
● [½] cup sugar
● 2 Clover Organic large cage-free eggs
● 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
● 1 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1 teaspoon baking soda
● 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
● 3 cups corn flake cereal
● 3 tablespoons Maldon sea salt flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F In a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer in a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar on low speed until smooth.
- 2Add the eggs and vanilla, mix on low speed until smooth and homogenous. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the flour, baking soda, and salt, mix on low speed until smooth and completely combined.
- 3Add the chocolate chips and corn flakes, and mix on low speed just until combined.
- 4Scoop the dough 2” apart on parchment-lined baking sheets with a mounded tablespoon or 1 oz ice cream scoop. Top each cookie with a pinch of flaky sea salt and bake until the edges are brown and the centers are still a little pale, 6-7 minutes.
- 5When cool, store in an airtight container or zip-top bag to prevent staling.