Crispy Baked Yogurt-Ranch Chicken Tenders
Parents rejoice! Kids and adults alike love chicken tenders, so we created a healthier spin on this family favorite that’s simple enough to whip up for a weeknight dinner.
We started with strips of lean chicken breast meat coated in a creamy herb mixture of Clover Organic Plain Cream On Top Yogurt blended with ranch dip mix. Our cream on top yogurt helps seal in the juices to keep the chicken moist and tender in the oven.
And now it’s easier than ever to cook and bake with our new larger 24-ounce size Whole Milk Cream On Top Yogurts, available in Plain and Vanilla!
After we dipped the tenders in yogurt, we rolled them in crispy panko bread crumbs . . .
. . . and baked them to crunchy, golden brown perfection! With only four ingredients, this recipe is especially kid-friendly for your little kitchen helpers who want to lend a hand. And just wait ’till you see how fast they fly off the plate!
- 2 lbs. of raw chicken breast tenders
- 2 cups Clover Organic Plain Cream On Top Yogurt
- 1.5 ounce package organic dry Ranch Dressing seasoning mix
- 8 ounce box panko breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk Clover Organic Plain Cream On Top Yogurt and Ranch seasoning together until smooth.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup yogurt-ranch mix for dipping, and place in refrigerator.
- 4Spread 1/2 box panko breadcrumbs in a separate dish or pan.
- 5Dip each chicken tender in the yogurt-ranch mixture (let excess drip off or they will be soggy), then roll each tender in the breadcrumbs. Add additional panko crumbs as needed.
- 6Arrange chicken tenders on a baking sheet and bake on the center oven rack for 40 minutes, or until cooked through and light golden brown.
- 7Serve warm from the oven with reserved ranch dip, and a fresh green salad or veggies of your choice for a complete healthy meal.
- 8Enjoy with family and friends!