Frozen Greek Yogurt & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Clover has gone to the dogs (in the very best way). We love our four-legged canine buddies, and we know you love yours too. That’s why we’re spotlighting this super easy frozen dog treat you can whip up in your kitchen with just two healthy ingredients: Clover Organic Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt and organic peanut butter! It’s a tail waggin’ combo that will have your pup begging for more. Whip up a batch of these treats and store in your freezer to celebrate a birthday or reward good behavior.
- (1) 32 ounce Clover Organic Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- (1) cup organic peanut butter (creamy or chunky), stirred
- ice cube trays, mini muffin tin, or silicone chocolate mold
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and peanut butter until combined.
- 2Spoon into your mold of choice (silicone candy mold, ice cube trays or mini muffin tins). Fill to the top and smooth.
- 3Freeze for at least 1 hour. Transfer the treats to a freezer safe container, and store in the freezer. Treat your pooch generously!