Clo’s Homemade Garlic Ranch Dressing
Summer is here and so is National Dairy Month! We’re celebrating ‘till the cows come home with a simple recipe for everyone’s favorite creamy topper: Clo’s Garlicy Ranch Dressing.
It’s SO easy to make ranch dressing, and this fresh, flavorful homemade dip is much healthier than store-bought versions that are loaded with added sugar and preservatives!
Ours is made with a creamy mix of Clover Buttermilk and Clover Organic Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt (for a nutritious protein boost), blended with fresh summer herbs, shallots and garlic. It’s a delicious, versatile topping that’s a family-friendly superstar.
Beyond dressing your summer green salad it also makes a fabulous dunk for raw veggies, french fries, potato chips and whatever else you can think of. Kids love it with chicken tenders, and it’s a go-to for chicken wings and pizza! As a spread, creamy ranch dressing elevates sandwiches, wraps, burritos, burgers, and baked potatoes. Use your imagination. The sky’s the limit!
Prep Time10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Clover Organic Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Clover buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1 : Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until herbs are incorporated in small bits and dressing is creamy. *Tip: If you like thicker dressing, reduce the buttermilk to 1/4 cup. If you like a thinner dressing, add a little more buttermilk to desired consistency.