Organic Cottage Cheese Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake Recipe
Happy Holidays, everyone! ‘Tis the season to make some delicious treats using Clover’s fresh, organic dairy products. One of our favorite holiday baking traditions is a Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake, made with Clover Organic Cottage Cheese for a lower fat, healthier treat. Just because we’re making something tasty doesn’t mean you have to feel guilty about eating it! The base has cinnamon graham crackers and a touch of ginger for a real taste of the Holidays.
Don’t forget that when you share your holiday baking traditions on social media using #CheersToTraditions, Clover will donate one product to a local food bank on your behalf. Here’s the full recipe, courtesy of Caroline Artiss.
Organic Cottage Cheese Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake
- 1 ½ packs of cinnamon graham crackers (210g)
- 1 stick Clover Organic Unsalted Butter melted (113g)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup / 230g pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup / 110g fine white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub / 2 cups of Clover Organic Cottage Cheese
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp Clover Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup caramel or dulce de leche
- ½ cup roasted pecans chopped
- 1 ½ cups of Clover Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350f / 180c. You will need 1 8 inch spring form tin.
- 2Start by making the base. Add the graham crackers to a blender and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Add to a bowl, then sprinkle in the ground ginger, and add the melted butter. Stir together then pour into the springform tin. Using the back of a spoon press the crumbs down to make a smooth base. Leave to one side.
- 3To make the filling, simply add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and on a low speed blend until smooth. Pour filling on top of your base. Place the tin on a baking tray and pop into your preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 4Take out and leave to cool then place in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 2 hours. This is a great dessert to make the day before. Once it is chilled you can carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place onto a serving plate.
- 5I like to spread a thick layer of caramel or dulce de leche on top, and then a sprinkle of chopped roasted pecans. Cut and serve up with a dollop of freshly whipped cream!